Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Day At Home

12:00 in the noon. I just wake up, saw mom's angry face, and trying to butter her up

Me: Mom, Good morning

Mom: huh, naashta padha hai nahan kar kha liyo

Me: abi bhook nai hai

Mom (again that angry look): to so ja fir :-X

Me: acha fresh ho lu, fir khata hu (I can't say more than that)

1:00 pm in the afternoon. i lying on my bed, mom comes and as usual i am scolded again

Mom: kuch kaam kar le, acha nahan le 5 din ho gaye ab to (ohh i forgot to tell you i don't i believe in bathing regularly, it's just a waste of water and my precious tym)

Me: abi to utha hu, araam karne do

Mom: bhaad me ja (gives me a glare and goes away to do her work)

2:00 pm . tired of lying on the bed, had my breakfast, had nothing to do go to sleep again

7:00 pm dad comes and i am still sleeping

Dad: oye uthna nai hai

Mom(she intevenes and protects me from waking) : sone do thaka hua hai (sarcastic though, but i take it in my favor)

8:00 pm finally i am awake and fresh(finally :P).

Dad(sarcatically): uth gaye nawab sahab. aata hi kyun hai ghar, hostel me hi padha raha kar

Me (silent, nothing to say, try to be asleep): mummy, papa dekho tang kar rahe hai (that works always)

Mom(scolds dad. lolz): thaka hua hai, itna padhta hai wahan par, sone do ise (ya i study a lot there, just ask my friends)

Me: mom bhook lag rahi hai

Mom(as always): aja mere beta,(finally i am served food for which i come home)

my purpose of coming home is fulfilled, now open up bhai's laptop to either watch a movie or chat with friends till 10.

smsing starts at 10 and continues either one of us sleeps or gets bored.

12:00 pm in the night.

Good night :-)

now going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment