Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Introduction

Sitting on a toilet seat, wiping my tears
trying to realize where I was wrong,
looked here and there but couldn’t find
the ones I love, the ones I care.

“Tell me about your friends” a voice I heard
I raised my face, I was surprised
Someone was standing, in front of me
His face was covered, but he looked like me

I wiped my tears, talked for an hour,
described everyone with great detail,
thought of good times, forgot I was crying,
his face turned furious, but he kept his cool.

“Tell me about your brothers, your mother your father”
Another question popped, ”they all love me” I just smiled
Started with my mother, then my twin brothers, and finally
Ended with my father, I wanted to say a lot but the words were few

“What’s all this going to do with you?” now this time I asked
“Nothing” he said, “I don’t care what you think of others
Just tell me about me and I will go”
All my chattering went into silence.

I was amazed, I was shocked
The figure just laughed and disappeared
Puzzled my thinking, making me wonder
Who am I? who am I?

Sitting on a toilet seat wiping my tears
I realized what I was doing all these years
Searching for happiness, searching for fame
I hurt myself, made myself lame.
Everything was there, but I didn’t had the vision
As if my actions were governed by the Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment