Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's get started

Though not too long ago i deleted this blog, but after reading a few blogs, i felt it was too outrageous for me to delete it. actually i got sick of writing about myself, talking about myself as somebody just told me i am very poor at talking, so this time trying to put my emotions in the backseat. I don't know whether i will be able to fulfill my promise but this time the blog will be censored and will have less crap than the earlier twos. And just a word for everyone out there i m still single.

recently i have been starting reading newspapers which i think don't do any good to anybody's life, especially to me since i don't give a damn to whatever happens in the outside world. My world comprises of only me, my friends and my family. As long as i am with them, i don't need the support of anybody else. Though some take it as my laziness or stupidity (tu/aap pagal hai/ho) whatever, but seriously i don't mind it a little bit. Since that is the way i have lived my entire life knowing nothing about my surroundings. Ok, I am stupid but i would like to ask all others "how it affects my world if Obama becomes the president of the US". Since these things don' affect my life now why should i care about them. Ok back to the topic, I have started reading newspaper simply because everybody does so and talks about it, and at times i feel little deprived of the conversation that they have.

Many of you might be feeling a little deprived of knowing my personal story or you may say my relationship with somebody but the sentence that "i m single" says it all. It was just a rumour that was flowing across the hostel. So all those waiting for the treat, have to wait a little longer.

and regarding this years poltu, I won't be remotely connected to it, not even eavesdropping as some might love to do :P

My Resolution for the year 2009

1. Spend Less (No Ice-Creams, only on special occasions)
2. Eat Mess Food as much as I can ( I eat on Mondays, Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays)
3. Have a CGPA of 7.00 (least important and unlikely to happen)
4. Go out on a trip with family and friends (will be completed by the 2nd minors)
5. No Comments at people (hard to do but will try)
6. STOP being a cry-baby (None of you know that)
7. Qualify GATE (impossible now)
8. Talking sensibly and ONLY WHEN NEEDED
9. Keeping things to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment